Selling Selfie Photos for Four Years, NFT Ghozali Everyday Earns IDR 13 Billion

A student sells a collection of selfie photos named Ghozali Everyday as non-fungible tokens (NFT). 

 



A student named Ghozali, suddenly became a trending topic on Twitter. This happened after he sold a collection of selfie named Ghozali Everyday as non-fungible tokens (NFT).

Containing 933 selfies of Ghozali, the man is reported to have often taken pictures for the past 5 years, starting from 2017-2021. Ghozali himself is known to sell his selfies on OpenSea. 

“I took photos of myself since I was 18 to 22 years old (2017-2021),” Ghozali wrote in his brief biodata on OpenSea.

"This is literally a photo of me standing in front of the computer day in and day out," he continued.

Initially, Ghozali's NFT was sold at a price of IDR 45,000 per photo. However, as Ghozali goes viral in the global NFT community, the price per photo can now reach tens of millions of rupiah.

Until yesterday, Wednesday, January 12, 2022, Ghozali announced that there were only 331 NFT left, out of a total of 933. Ghozali also advised that the photos he had purchased should not be misused, because he was afraid that his parents would be disappointed.

"You can do anything like flipping or whatever but please don't abuse my photos or my parents will be very disappointed in me. I trust you guys so please take care of my photos," he begged.

Now, on Thursday (1/13/2022) Ghozali Everyday was able to increase its trading volume by Rp. 13.3 billion. (TIA)


Tag:Viral Selfie NFT Ghazali

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »
close