Solution C Drive suddenly full in Windows

 


It started when I opened my laptop to do a college assignment, then as soon as I opened Windows Explorer on the laptop the horror sight was clearly displayed in front of me, Yes, partition C drive my changed the color of the bar to red and that means it's not good for me. It hurt my heart to see that scene how really shaken my heart at that time. What am I doing wrong, even though I've never installed a strange application or saved a large number of files, the question that arose in my heart at that time, where did the other space go? to mars? impossible!


A few minutes later I got an idea to solve this problem, namely I use the application CCleaner and hope the problem will be resolved, but the reality says otherwise partition C drive my is still red and makes me angry.

Then I tried another way, namely with the Disk Cleanup has windows commonly accessed by right-click and select Properties C partition / disk cleanup. And again, this method didn't work and made me more upset, grumpy, and had no appetite.

And then I try to calmly take a deep breath and then exhale slowly. I tried to concentrate calming my mind then I fell asleep and a minute later I woke up again because my mother shouted telling me to go to the stall to buy terasi. On the way home from the shop suddenly crossed my mind to look for the answer on the internet. Because the distance from the shop is quite far from my house so I decided to run as fast as possible at the speed of light to my house and all the neighbors looked at me strangely running while carrying shrimp paste.

After arriving home, I went straight to my laptop and I searched the internet to find answers to this disaster that befell me. And then I came up with an idea to solve this problem C drive suddenly full itself. So, the steps are like this. Let's see

First
First, open My Computer / This PC on your laptop, for example, my laptop as drawn, Drive C, I only have 11.5 GB left



Second
Next, right-click on Compute r/ This PC then select properties, select System Protection on the left, then select the drive, Local Disk C then click Configure, then click Delete on the next screen.

 


Third
And finally, click Continue, wait a while. When finished, click OK.


And.. yesss! finally it worked bro, my C drive was free so 26.8 GB which was previously free 11.5 GB . Reduced about 15 GB bro. I felt relieved at that time, bro, everything became visible I'm very happy, bro, I can't express it in words, hehe. So what's the reason that drive C is suddenly full in my opinion because there are a lot of junk files from our application programs, error files, cache histories from browsing the internet, restore point files, or it could be a virus and without us knowing it we use applications that store large files.


 

Maybe that's all my review above is based on my experience personal. Sorry, bro, if there is a wrong word, I hope it will be useful for you all. Thanks, Keep Enjoying!

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »
close