Forgot to ever buy crypto, a man from Mojokerto suddenly made a profit of IDR 500 million

 


Use of currencies crypto or cryptocurrency in Indonesia has begun widespread, especially in the form of savings and investment. Yes, investment crypto is indeed quite common and widespread nowadays.

As with any investment, of course there are risks and rewards that are usually aligned. A low risk investment certainly does not have as much profit as an investment with a high risk.

Investments can also be unexpected savings, especially for a rather long period of time. Likewise cryptocurrencies, which are still growing in value.

A unique story comes from a Guy from Mojokerto, who suddenly became a billionaire because he forgot to buy crypto. Within a year, this Guy named Ryo Eki Pranata has assets worth billions.

He claimed to know crypto from a friend. Initially, he only admitted that he was buying Shiba Inu coins for fun.

"I bought a coin called Shiba Inu. Just for fun, I was advised by my friend. Buy this, it looks good, I bought it. But then I forgot," said Ryo, written Friday (17/12/2021).

Because it was just a fad, he didn't really pay much attention to the movement of the cryptocurrency he bought. He didn't even remember buying the coin.

As soon as I remember it, the value has reached Rp. 1 billion.

"Only at that time was maintenance, so I couldn't sell it. I could sell it when it was Rp. 500 million. My turning point was there," said Eki.

Suddenly getting Rp 500 million, of course, fun. However, Eki didn't go crazy and spent unnecessary things. He prefers to use the money for scalping.


Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »
close